Aug 26, 2013

★ love my boys {Boys Rule}

hello there, its August 26th and that means this is my final project to share with you as Guest Designer for Laura Lee and Boys Rule Scrapbook Kits.  I had fun working with all the product in the kit.

I had a bunch of Elle's Studio Cameron left to work with so i created one last project.  It is layout with some smaller photos of my two boys

Project1


love my boys 002


 

i layered papers and cut into banners and used the die cut frames were fun to use. here are some close up detail shots


love my boys 003


i also used some of the tidbits and tags and those buttons are awesome!


love my boys 004


I hope you have enjoyed seeing the projects i created with the July-August kit from Boys Rule Scrapbook Kits, Boys Rule is a kit club that creates scrapbook kits with masculine elements and products so you can easily scrapbook/craft for your boy subjects.


Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

  1. Great layout - I just love whatever you make Karan!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today I really appreciate your comments.

Karan