Aug 26, 2013

★ Make n Take-Weekend Extravaganza @ Class Act Stamps

Hello crafty people, hope you are enjoying the last week before school starts, i cannot believe how fast summer is flying by and only a few weeks until my weekend extravaganza with Class Act Stamps in Oshawa.

For all the crafters who are taking any of my classes that weekend, i have invited them all to come in Friday night for a meet and greet and a free make n take with me. Here is what they will be putting together.

hi love you mnt class act main


this is a gift card envelope filled with many layers and lots of detail


detail 1


if you are taking any of my classes through out the weekend,


you are invited to join me Friday, Sept 13 @ 7:00 p.m. just bring your basic tool kit--this make n take is free!


be sure to bring along vintage photo distress ink, foam adhesive


detail 2


 

interested in joining me Sept 14 & 15, you can find all the details here, i think there are only 3 seats left


Its an awesome mini project, which i am sure anyone would love to receive a gift card inside.


Happy Scrapping!


 

1 comment:

  1. Sharon ReczulskiTue Sep 17, 07:27:00 AM

    All I can say is a huge thank you to Karan. And if anyone is ever thinking of taking a class with Karan it is well worth ever minute and penny. The techniques, methods and general good laughs are wonderful. Thank you again you cutie pootie!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today I really appreciate your comments.

Karan