Oct 30, 2013

★ Heartfelt Creations Design Team

i can share my news, i have been invited to join the team at Heartfelt Creations.  I first fell in love with this company in Novi  at Mega Meet in 2011.  Had the chance to see their awesome dies, stamps and papers at CHA summer 2012.  I so much wanted to apply for this team before now, but God does have a plan and timing didnt work out.  This time, when i saw the call come through, i knew i had to try out for it.

hfc

I am going to share a project that i submitted for my final round.

heartfelt semi finalist submission 016

i was sent the new antiquity collection along with some stamps and dies and used it here on this silhouette file


heartfelt semi finalist submission 019


heartfelt semi finalist submission 022


I am thrilled to be joining this team, you can check it out here


http://www.heartfeltcreations.us/

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Karan! I absolutely loved every minute of being on the Heartfelt Creations Design Team! I know you will do a great job and I look forward to seeing more of your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are the winners to have you..............your work is always so beautiful!!!! This one is too!!!! Looking forward to working with you here and Cardabilities!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Karan...I just love your style! So excited to have you on the team and very much looking forward to working with you. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations and welcome to the HC Team!x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Karan!!!
    I am thrilled for you... I know how much you wanted to be on thier team.
    See you at Class Act on Saturday. I can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today I really appreciate your comments.

Karan