Dec 10, 2013

★ Believe - {Quick Quotes}

Happy Tuesday fellow Quick Quoters.  I am here to share my last project with you for Quick Quotes.  I have been with Quick Quotes for two years, one year as a Design Team Member, and one year as an Educator.  When the call came out for the new Team for 2014, I decided it was time for me to step down.  I have really enjoyed working with the QQ Team, and all their products, i know i will continue to drop on by and say hello to everyone. so, here is my last project

I designed a christmas card using the Cracklin Rose Papers and of course, amazing Spellbinder dies.

christmas card quick quotes by karan gerber


I used a few Spellbinder dies on this card. Detailed Scallops; Floral Ovals; Layered Poinsettia.  Detailed Scallops and floral ovals were cut on vellum.  I then added some Want2Scrap mini La Creme bling for added detail.


final w2s and qq 004

using Amaretto chalk ink and a stamp from Heartfelt Creations along with some fairy dust, i stamped the image onto vellum and dusted the sentiment while still wet lightly with fairy dust. I cut a layered poinsettia using red cardstock and a bella stem form the craklin rose 100,

final w2s and qq 014

Merry Christmas to all the Quick Quotes fans out there.  Its been such a pleasure working with the QQ team for the last two years.

Material List:

Quick Quotes: Cracklin Rose 100, 200, 400

Amaretto chalk ink

Cross Promotional Partners:

Spellbinders: Detailed Scallops; Layered Poinsettia; Floral Ovals

Want2Scrap: La Creme 72 count bling

Other Materials:

Heartfelt Creations: Love at Christmas; Bella Rose Die

Fairy Dust, WOrldwin Vellum; Bazzill Cardstock

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by today I really appreciate your comments.

Karan