Feb 14, 2014

★ Creative Embellishments Design Team!!

Happy Saturday everyone.  I hope you are all enjoying the long weekend here in Canada thankful that Monday is Family Day.  I have some exciting news to share with you all.  I am thrilled to announce that I have been invited to join the Creative Embellishments Design Team.  I will be on the team with the rest of these talented Ladies:

1512374_10202280221439073_1686646826_n

Nicolle Kramer


Doris Widder


Sandi Clarkson


Emilia van den Heuvel


Tammy Henderson


Wendy Morris


Michelle Arsenault Gallant


and me Karan Gerber


Creative Embellishments is a new family owned company that was created by Michael and Nicolle Kramer. We are a husband and wife team who design and manufacture unique, high quality chipboard, wood and rubber stamp products. It is our mission is to offer fun and inspiring products to bring out your inner creativity that you can add to any project. In the near future we will be expanding into other mediums such as rubber/acrylic stamps and acrylic embellishments.

Here is a short video put together by Michael to give you an idea of the quality cuts they create.



I loved their cuts so much that i placed an order when they first launched and had to show everyone!  LOL!!  i love the quality and intricate cuts. and the stamps are very detailed.  CE will be hosting monthly challenges that will include sketches, mood boards and giveaways too.  Be sure to join the team here CE BLOG!

here is a sneak peek of my first project coming March 1.

detail 3 be you by karan gerber for creative embellishments.

Crop on by the Creative Embellishments online store to check out the quality


Happy Saturday.

4 comments:

  1. Woo-hoo! You are such a perfect choice for this team! And … I am so excited to have the opportunity to work alongside you! Love that sneak!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to have you on!!! I always admired your work!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so thrilled I get to work with you this term and look forward to seeing your amazing creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. second team i will be with you this term, looking forward to working with you too Sandi.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today I really appreciate your comments.

Karan