Mar 31, 2014

★ Coast to Coast Events {Dimensional Cards}

Good afternoon fellow crafters and card makers.  I wanted to share some update information on my Dimensional Cards coming to Coast to COast Events in just over one weeks time.  There is still time to sign up, if you haven't already.  Registration for this event can be found here,  My class will be held on Wednesday, April 8, from 8:00 - 12:00 noon ( yes i know bright and early)

cover_edited-1


here are the three cards we will be creating


2014 main image


This workshop is filled with beautiful Heartfelt Creations Products.


here are the cards up close first card - have a special day


have a special day main image


2nd-the door to a friends house


door to a friends house


3rd card: is a flower pot card - thinking of you.


thinking of you


Hope to see you there :D


I will be supplying all the materials to complete these cards all you need is a basic tool kit; foam adhesive, regular adhesive; vintage photo distress ink ( or walnut stain) everything else is provided.  I will have paper blossom molding mat on hand for you to use along with the stylus, stickles; and chalk inks.

2 comments:

  1. Karan, these cards look truly spectacular. I wish I lived a bit closer! Do you ever make it to Vienna in Austria???
    Hugs
    LIsi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elizabeth,
    Oh how i wish i traveled internationally. wouldn't that be incredible to meet in person all the crafters i have met online, in real life :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today I really appreciate your comments.

Karan