Jun 24, 2014

★ Hello Handsome (creative embellishments)

We as parents will always see our own children as handsome,  beautiful, caring, intelligent. I have a project to share with you today  up on the Creative Embellishments Blog. Such goes for this photo i grabbed of our Elijah who is now 17 and in grade 12. Time flies by so quickly doesnt it, and I see it more now that my once little boys, are growing into fine young me. 

This photo was captured last summer while we were camping one weekend.


Yes i do find him handsome (wink) you might say i have a biased opinion, but thats ok.  the 6 x6 panel i used was gessoed then covered with silver ink  and brushed with tuxedo black very lightly., i wanted to give it a metallic look. The steam punk clock was covered with walnut stain.  Creative Embellishment chipboard is always perfect to add just the right detail to any project


  the butterfly flourish was  inked with tuxedo black, then dabbed with glimmer glam


I used the distressed crackle stamp on the background ( i think thats my new fav, love it)

Creative Embellishments Products:

Handsome Frame Set; Steampunk Clock; Butterfly Flourish; Distressed Crackle Stamp; Tile Panel;

Other Products:
Prima Marketing- Staioners Desk Collection; gesso; glimmer glam; Tuxedo Black Ink ;

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Karan! You're so good with layers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karan your project if fabulous!!! I love seeing all your techniques!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today I really appreciate your comments.

Karan