Jul 31, 2014

★ My Wish - Creative Embellishments

Hello all you happy scrappers out there.  Its August, that means half of our summer is over, where is the time going! I say we do a full restart, lol!! Its time to bring you our monthly challenge over at Creative Embellishments and this months challenge we have an inspirational image and the other part of the challenge is to incorporate a song title or song lyrics into your project. here is the image august inspiraiton photo The song that I chose was My Wish by Rascall Flatts, i tried to find an original video by them for this song but I couldnt, so here is one from you tube.



With my oldest son off to college in just under one months time, i have done many layouts of him this summer.  I have started to reflect on his life and how much happiness he has brought to our family.  I am so very proud of him, he is handsome, smart, quiet, loves animals and is very caring. And this song, really speaks the words and all the things I truly wish for him.

my wish main

there is alot of background work on this project,


My Wish - CE August 006

I typed the verse out onto some paper and used the Tim Holtz Sizzix tag to cut it out, and it can be pulled out at the top


song tag detail


 Creative Embellishments Products: Stamps:

Distressed Grid; Distressed Crackle; Distressed Text; Distressed Script;

 

distressed text crackle grid stamp

 

 

 

 

 

Chipboard

together frame set squared lattice

 

 

 

 

 

Other Products: Authentique Papers; Faber Castell Gesso and Spackle; Faber Castel Gelatos; Vintage Photo Distress Ink; Pan Pastels. Silks.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a fabulous layout Karan! Love all the layers and inky goodness!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today I really appreciate your comments.

Karan