Aug 10, 2014

★ Family--Creative Embellishments

How often do you find yourself scrapbooking family photos? More so, masculine photos? I am here today to share a masculine project with you.  We have four boys in our family, ( yes most of my projects are masculine ;-) ) well hubby would make five boys, along with our first Grandson.


Here to share a project with you for Creative Embellishments today.   It is rare that we are all together and with a recent visit to a spot where we were camping, led to this photo that i grabbed while we will down by the lake skipping stones.


I asked the boys to pose for me while i grabbed a few photos and they were all more then willing to do that.  Looking at this photo i can see how much our boys have changed over the years.  It sure does make me feel nostalgic :D.


  One of my most favorite techniques is using texture paste and a brick template on the lighthouse and anchor.  Almost looks realistic doesnt it?


If you have ever ordered the Photo Frames, do not throw out the negatives. I used the negative letters from the Family photo frame to form my title on the cut out banner, and the heart from the I Heart you photo frame at the top of the layout on the compass.

Remember to take time this summer for those who matter most, your family! I cannot wait to see your masculine projects too.




Other Materials:  Heartfelt Creations - Balmy Breeze Collection; Faber Castell Gesso and Spackle; Gelatos;  twine, burlap, ilets;  vintage photo distress ink; Tattered Angels glimmer mist;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by today I really appreciate your comments.

Karan