Sep 24, 2014

★ Remember This - Creative Embellishments

Well friends, this is my final post for Creative Embellishments.   I have thoroughly enjoyed working with Nicolle and  the rest of the team and i know the new team will continue to inspire you and Nicolle will bring you great chipboard pieces for you to create your craft projects.

For my last post, i decided to do a layout, with a photo i have scrapped previously ( there are many albums i need to fill and duplicates are always welcome (wink).

remember this main
I only used one CE product on this one ( i know shocker right) and it is the 6x6 tile panel.  I gessoed, added a bit of whippd spackle for texture, then misted  the panel,  with Prima Bloom sprays.  I tend to use chipboard just as i would paper and here it is my base for all my layers under the photo. Here is a close up of all the layers including the panel base below.



and a close up of the corner detail



I hope you continue to drop by, i would love to see you :D

Creative Embellishments Products:

6x6 Tile Panel













Other Materials: 7Dots Papers-Nature Walk; Paper Die Cuts; Nature Walk Stamps; Heartfelt Creations Bella Rose Die; Vintage Floret Die; Faber Castel Gesso and whipped spackle; glimmer mist; fluid acrylic, Shimmerz Dazzlerz; Crafters Workshop Template.

1 comment:

  1. Love all the fabulous texture which for me is always "key!" I love multiple forms! I'm going to miss designing with you but I'll see you "around."

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today I really appreciate your comments.

Karan