Sep 23, 2014

★ With Love -Cross Promotion--

Hello everyone, hope you are enjoying your week so far.  Today two of my favorite companies are getting together to bring you some fabulous inspiration.  Creative Embellishments and Heartfelt Creations are teaming up to inspire your creativity.


Here is a card that i designed for Creative Embellishments, this is using the new release "Classic Sunflower" from Heartfelt Creations and one of the 6x6 panels from Creative Embellishments.  I love the panels as they are so versatile.


You have likely seen me use them on many of my projects this past term.


_mg_5406

seriously, is that sunflower not the most realistic sunflower stamp image you have ever seen? Heartfelt Creations images are so incredible and I am thrilled to be designing for such a fabulous company. I just love this collection! After stamping the image on water colour paper with archival ink, i coloured the images with my distress markers.


 i love my distress markers,  love love them! here is a close up look at the detail in the colouring and in the sunflowers,


detail shot-with love sunflowers


Materials Used:


Creative Embellishments: 6x6 squared lattice panel; 


Cross Promotional Partners: Heartfelt Creations:


Classic Sunflower Paper Collection;  Sunflower Bouquet Precut Set; Classic Sunflower Precut Set; Classic Sunflower Die; Inspire me sentiment stamp set.Bella Rose Stem


Other Materials: Prima Blooms Sprays; Spellbinders; Canson Water colour paper; distress markers; ofray ribbon and twine; stampin up button; maya road trinket pins, tim holtz distress cardstock. Spellbinders A2 Tranquil Moments; A2 Divine Eloquence

2 comments:

  1. Karan, this is so beautifully rustic and inviting! Gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS!!! This collection is my favorite of all of Heartfelt Creations' to date! Sunflowers and butterflies are both things I love so it is a perfect melding!!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today I really appreciate your comments.

Karan