14 Favorites of 2014!

Jan 12, 2015

Hello friends, well 2014 has come and gone! Just like that! It was a fabulous year and I wanted to share 14 of my most favorite projects from 2014!  In 2014 I designed for Heartfelt Creations and Creative Embellishments.
 I am also the owner as well as the sketch designer for two international sketch blogs Cardabilities and Sketchabilities.

I am a very detailed scrapper and enjoy working with many layers on my work, from fabric, to chipboard, to corrugated cardboard.  Anything that i feel will enhance  the photos im working with. I love inks; chalk, glimmer mists; gelatos; distress makers are now my all time favorite colouring marker--

So enough of that, lets get started.  These projects are in no particular order.  This layout below was created for Heartfelt Creations, 

I used Tattered Angels Glimmer mist on all layers and i coordinated the chalk inks from Quick Quotes.

My Lighthouse card, one of my all time favorite cards from 2014.  Created for Creative Embellishments using their lighthouse chipboard and the Tattered Angels four step paint system.


Our granddaughter was the focus for many projects in 2014 and this was one of them, a brand new release from Heartfelt Creations called Arianna Blooms


Back to Creative Embellishments, the photo below is of our two boys taken in Panama City Florida while on a hike in the area.  Its rare as a mother to see my boys talking with one another, and this was one of those photos that really touched me.  


This Altered Canvas below has got to be my all time favorite piece from 2014.  Created for Heartfelt Creations All Geared Up Collection using the Tattered Angels four step paint system Kits.


Below are three cards that were Published in the September Issue of Canadian Scrapbooker, two were designed for Heartfelt Creations and the 





All this Glorious Chipboard from Creative Embellishments, still one of my most favorite embellishments to work with.

This layout was created for Creative Embellishments, its also one of my most favorite photos of our granddaughter. I worked with Faber Castell Gelatos on this project and love how it turned out


My oldest Son, this was a photo i grabbed while we were camping two summers ago, but last summer, seeing him head off to college, i realized i wanted to scrapbook more photos of him, this was created for Creative Embellishments. 


Designed for a Cross Promo between Creative Embellishments and Heartfelt Creations which was then turned into a workshop here in my home. Also used Tattered Angels four step paint system. 


I know that PL style of scrapbooking really took hold in 2014. and Heartelt Creations launched their very own Cut Mat Create, which was designed to help you get your photos out of storage and into scrapbooks! I have never been a PL style fan, but this collection changed my mind


Time with you is Wonderful-designed for Heartfelt Creations using the Majestic Blooms Die and the Brick and Clock collage image from the Once Upon a Time Collection and again, the four step paint system from Tattered Angels.

And lastly, created for Heartfelt Creations and the Raindrops on Roses collection.  This stamp image is no longer manufactured, but the papers are still available as is the Raindrops on Roses die


Thank you for joining me today and taking a look back at 2014.  I have many plans in the works for 2015 and many more projects coming to my blog based on the 
Tattered Angels Paint System kits, so stay tuned!

Happy Scrapping!