Jan 21, 2015

UPDATE:: Workshops at Auntie Ems in Cornwall:

Seats are selling out, there are only a few left!! Be sure to sign up, 

Deadline is Jan 30th!

Come and Join me at Auntie Ems Scrapbooking and Beading in Cornwall, Ontario. Head on over to her Facebook page and tell her Karan Gerber sent you. 

So my first day of classes will be held on February 7, 2015! I was asked to work with the Classic Sunflower collection and here is a peek at the card class.  We will be creating five beautiful cards filled with layers; classic leafs; Bella stems and lots of Classic sunflowers: Yes kits can be purchased.  This class is limited at 18
( this will allow me to get my rubber legs from under me and back into instructor mode ) (wink)
This will be the first class of the day starting at 10:00 a.m. and running until 12:30, we will then take a one hour break for lunch


 close of image of the cards


and start fresh again at 2:00 p.m. -hoping to have this one wrapped up by 5:00  This double page layout is entitled Moments i Treasure!  

My second class is a double page layout class! This class is also limited at 18! so if you would like a kit, for both, or either, be sure to contact Emma and let her know ( 1-613-938-4888) Lots of sunflowers, molding techniques; flower shaping and leaf molding as well.
Here are a couple close up of the Classic Sunflower/Class Leaf detail




NOTE:::And for all of you who are signing up for one or both of my classes, you are invited out to a Meet n Greet Friday night at 7:00 at Auntie Ems for a free make n take with me.  This will get you started on how you can create the beautiful flowers that Heartfelt Creations comes out with each month.  Once you learn the molding and shaping techniques, you can apply these to all the flowers in their collections.

 I hope you can join me at:

Auntie Ems Scrapbooking and Beading
109 Eleventh Street West
Cornwall, Ontario
613-938-4888

Class Supply List:

Trimmer; Art Institute Dries clear; vintage photo distress ink; wild honey distress ink; forest moss distress ink; edge distresser; foam adhesive; regular tape runner adheaive; Paper Blossoms Molding Mat and Stylus; couple finger daubers; ( or a blending tools with extra foams) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by today I really appreciate your comments.

Karan