Apr 16, 2015

Exciting News to share

Good Morning Friends, i have some exciting news to share with you. 

I have been invited to be a Guest Instructor at the Mildmay Scrapbook Shop Workshop Day. happening June 7th in Mildmay. 

I will be teaching two classes with the wonderful Everyday Heros collection from Heartfelt Creations.  This workshop has been sold out at other stores I am currently teaching at and I am excited to be bringing these classes to Mildmay.

Patti tells me last year saw 145 people at this event, and sign ups have already started for my classes. I am limiting seats to 24 per class. 

If you are interested in joining for the day, contact Patti at Mildmay Scrapbook Shop , here is a peek at the classes i will be offering: 

Card Class 

here are some peeks at the double page layout, this is sneak peeks of one page



74 Elora Street
Mildmay, Ontario
519-367-5520

1 comment:

  1. This is such exciting news. I adore Heartfelt Creations. They are sponsoring my 1K YouTube Celebration next week. Love to have you join my Blog! Smiles www.stampinribbons.blogspot.com Thank you! Sooo happy for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today I really appreciate your comments.

Karan