Jun 11, 2015

Exciting News!!!

Happy Thursday everyone.  It is a glorious Day indeed.  I have some awesome news to share with you.  Most of you know i teach at two stores here in Ontario,


Well come November, i will be heading to Windsor, Nova Scotia to teach four workshops with Heartfelt Creations Product!!! 

Come and Join me at My Stamping Studio! I am so thrilled that Kelly has invited me to come and teach.

So the dates are as follows, i will be teaching two card classes and two layout classes.  I cant give you a lot of details, but i can tell you that the workshops will be two new releases!! (YAY!!!) On Nov 20, and 21.  

More details will be coming soon, but if you would like to be put on the list, it might be a good idea for you to get in touch with Kelly and let her know you are interested in joining me.  Kelly tells me the ladies are excited and the list is already growing :D

My Stamping Studio~93 Centennial Drive Unit #1~
Windsor~NS~B0N 2T0~
902-472-3303

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by today I really appreciate your comments.

Karan