Guest Designer: My Creative Scrapbook

Jul 5, 2015

Happy Sunday, and welcome to my blog: I know most of you will be enjoying this long holiday weekend with your loved ones, but i have a few projects to share with you using the Limited Edition Kit from My Creative Scrapbook.

Here is the Kit: Filled with the Garden Fable Collection from Prima.  The Kit is packed with 8 sheets of paper, 4 pkgs of flowers, chipboard; stamp; stencil; tag package, alphabet sheet from doodle bug


Here is my first project along with a video for you: this is a photo of me taken a few years ago at a scrapbook retreat and i really need to create a few more layouts of myself.

and a short video on my creation process


and a few other projects with this kit



detail images of above layout







 My final layout-photo of hubby and our Grand daughter Ariel, 
on a pine cone hunt :D



I used alot of the prima packaging in my layering, love how this turned out.


Be sure to drop on by My Creative Scrapbook as Pam has some wonderful kit selections and options for your to enjoy! Huge thank you to Pam and her team for having me Guest Design for her this month.

If you're looking for a kit club, you will surely be inspired by the kits at My Creative Scrapbook!

Looking for more inspiration?  Check out MCS Design Team's creations on their blog HERE!

Visit My Creative Scrapbook on Facebook / Blog / Store / Instagram