Aug 29, 2015

My Stamping Studio Workshops

Hello friends, i am so excited to share with you that I am heading to My Stamping Studio in November to teach four fabulous classes using +Heartfelt Creations  products.  I have all my samples ready to go and Kelly has opened up registration. 

Using the Sparking Poinsettia Collection from @Heartfelt Creations, i will be doing a card class and a double page layout class, 



here is a peek at the Layout class.


and I am also working with the Farmers Market Collection from Heartfelt Creations, my first class will be a water colour technique class


and a peek at my double page layout using the classic sunflower and Farmers Market

The event will be held at the Super 8 Hotel in Windsor on November 21st & 22nd...this will be an event that you will not want to miss!! Registration is now open for full weekend attendance, $180 per person for all four classes. Spaces are limited and your registration will be completed once your payment has been received. If there are any spaces left on October 15th I will open registration for individual classes. Please email mystampingstudio@eastlink.ca or call 902-472-3303 to register or if you have any questions!!
If you would like to book a room at the Super 8 Hotel for the event please call them at 902-792-8888 and let them know that you are with the My Stamping Studio group to receive a special room rate.
Looking forward to seeing you all there :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by today I really appreciate your comments.

Karan