Oct 28, 2015

Friendship in Bloom-Heartfelt Creations

Hello and welcome back to my blog.  Today i am sharing a final project with the Italiana Riviera Collection from Heartfelt Creations.  It has been a wonderful collection to work with, from the ivy, to the grapes and vineyard scenes.

Today i have a card showcasing the Gateway Cling Stamp.  

I stamped it on Canson water Colour Paper and coloured it with my Distress Markers.  I know there are many ways to colour stamped images, but the Distress Markers are my most favorite way to colour :D I am able to achieve many levels of shading just with water and i love the tones i can achieve.

Here are some details of the colouring and all the mini grape die details


this has been a great collection to work with!


Hope you have enjoyed dropping by today, until next week
Happy Scrapping!

For further instructions and details on how to create this card you can check the Heartfelt Blog out here

7 comments:

  1. Karan this is absolutely STUNNING! I love the color and your sharing is perfect!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful!! Love everything about this card!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, love the depth in this card! Colouring is so inviting, a real beauty. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karan, your coloring is so beautiful! I love the added touch of the button and hat pin!
    Hugs,
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today I really appreciate your comments.

Karan