Nov 12, 2015

Explore-Creative Embellishments

Hello and welcome back to my blog today.  I am hosting the blog over at 
Creative Embellishments today and we are Guest Designers over at CSI! 



Here is my take on the sketch and colour image


I have to admit, i have only ever played with the CS! challenges one time, im not much for inspiration and colour images as most times i rarely have the colours in the images, and they just throw me off completely.  Being that this CSI challenge had a sketch, i was able to make it work as challenging as it was, LOL!!

The colours were kraft, black, brick red and turquoise, i hope i have incorporated those colours enough in this layout to fit the challenge. 

Part of the challenge was to document a trip or an outing. 
Explore: perfect for this photo which  is of the Oasis of the Seas Cruise Ship (Royal Caribbean) Hubby and I had the chance to cruise this awesome ship in Jan of this year and we loved it so much we are going on another cruise in Feb 2016.

some detail images are below


I cut apart the mini circle lattice panel into strips and painted some and left others natural.  I layered them on top each other for added dimension.

The 5" Clock was cut in half, and layered under my circle photo mats, the Explore word was painted with black gesso. 

Be sure to join in the fun over at CSI and check out the monthly challenge going on at Creative Embellishments too :D

Happy Scrapping

Creative Embellishments Product

Other Product: Bazill Card Stock, Prima Pattern Papers; Kaiser kraft photo layers; black gesso; tomato silk paint; Crafters Workshop Template; Craft Medley Beads; Vintage photo Distress Ink; trunk bay glimmer mist; radiant rain solar gold; texture paste; 

1 comment:

  1. I can comment using my Nook, but my computer, this is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today I really appreciate your comments.

Karan