Nov 23, 2015

Family-Creative Embellishments

Hello and welcome to my blog today.  Today i am hosting over at Creative Embellishments and I have a layout to share with you.  I decided to go back to a simple layout due to the fact of the age of the photo.

This photo is of my hubby and his siblings a long time ago.  Being the challenge this month involved fall and sunflowers, i wanted to incorporate that into my layout. 


The paper is from Bo Bunny and is part of their Heritage line.  I thought the tree paper from the collection was perfect for this family photo.


Above i used the Mini Ornate Frame coloured with olive vine glimmer mist, added some vintage photo ditress ink and gave it a dab with gold pigment ink.


I used the Celebrate word set for my title and the chicken wire border.  


I used the wood veneer fall leaves, coloured them with distress ink and tucked them in along with the coloured ivy and sunflowers.

I hope i have inspired some fall layouts for you and will see you next time!

Creative Embellishments Product

Other Product: Heartfelt Creations Classic Sunflower stamp and Die; Italiana Riviera Stamp and Die; Wild Honey Distress Ink; Aged Mahogany Distress Ink; Vintage Photo Distress Ink; Craft Medley Beads; olive vine glimmer mist; gold pigment ink; 

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful layout that hopefully will be treasured for a long time! Those flowers are gorgeous, you definitely have them mastered!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today I really appreciate your comments.

Karan