Dec 18, 2015

Coffee Talk Album--Heartfelt Creations and Class Act

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog today.  

Today I am sharing a 3D Flip Fold Album that i created for one of the Scrapbook Stores that i work with here in Ontario, called Class Act.

This store is located in Oshawa, Ontario .  I have been teaching workshops here for three years and Carol and her staff provide wonderful customer service.  Carol carries a wide range of Heartfelt Creations Products and I created this album as a sample for her to showcase the 3D Albums and Inserts in her store.




Here is my walk through Video

7 comments:

  1. Hey Karan: This album looks amazing. Thank you so much for taking time to make this for my store. My customers will love it, and see how to use all the Flip and Fold products from Heartfelt Creations. So excited to receive it.
    Thanks again for all you do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carol, its been a pleasure to work with you in your store, looking forward to 2016!

      Delete
  2. How very gorgeous! You really should link this up to the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Winter Hop today! They would love seeing this. :) Merry Christmas, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karan, I am amazed at what a beautiful job you have done on this album!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for dropping by and commenting :D

      Delete
  4. Love your video and album. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great video and Fab album !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today I really appreciate your comments.

Karan