Dec 14, 2015

Its the Most Wonderful time....

Hello friends and welcome to my second to last post for this term at Creative Embellishments.  This month, being it is a month of Christmas and many of us are celebrating this holiday season, i decided to create Christmas cards the entire month for all my posts.

I know some friends ask me how to use Chipboard on cards, so here is one sample of a Christmas card where i used the Santa Star Sleigh and the Stars chipboard too. 


and really all i did was ink the chipboard sleigh with embossing ink, and heat set with antique embossing powder. This embossing powder has flecks of gold throughout and what a great way to showcase this beautiful Sleigh.

I then lightly inked the edges of the sleigh with vintage photo distress ink. 


I kept this card somewhat simple and added a sentiment stamped from one of my never before used Unity Stamps and created a set of Poinsettias using the stamps and dies from Heartfelt, also embossed with gold to coordinate with the sleigh

The star was inked with embossing ink and heat set with white embossing powder.  I thought it tied perfectly with the stars in the sleigh

Hoping i have inspired you to create some chipboard christmas cards this holiday season.

Creative Embellishments Products:
Santa Star Sleigh; Stars; 

Other Materials: BoBunny Papers;
Heartfelt Creations Poinsettia Stamps and Dies; Oval eyelet Die. Arianna Lace Die
Unity Sentiment stamp. Embossing ink and antique, gold and white embossing powder. Faded jeans distress ink, white cardstock.  vintage photo distress ink

1 comment:

Thank you for dropping by today I really appreciate your comments.

Karan