Remembering Penny O'Dell

Jan 8, 2016

Hello Friends, today the team at Heartfelt Creations have decided to remember one of our own. We invite you to join the Heartfelt Team in remembering her through some of our favorite projects she completed while she was here with us.


Penny and I began on the Heartfelt Team at the same time. ( Nov 30, 2013) I got to know Penny through her blog, her facebook posts and some private messages via Facebook. 

Penny spoke of her family often and how much she loved them.  Asking for prayer in the DT Group when one was not well; Penny always, always took the time to comment on the Team Blogs and creations and was always gracious to thank you, if you commented on her blog. 

I wanted to share with you some of my personal favorites of Penny's.

Here is my first favorite of Penny's, created with the Majestic Morning Collection, i love the  heart topper and the 3D effect she created.  Penny's detail in colouring always showed through on the flowers she created and her tone blends were always so beautifully done.

You can find the original post here on Pennys Blog: 


My second Favorite

I loved Mixed Media, and I always enjoyed Penny's Tutorials, this one on the HC Canvas she created, her attention to detail and layering was fabulous as shown here in this project.



Finally, my third project which was one of my absolute favorites of Penny's this is beaded necklace she created from rolling strips of paper into a bead shape and from that she created this



In closing, Penny was a very Talented Lady, we on the team will miss her and i am grateful to have had the chance to know this beautiful lady though her creativity.

Thanks so much for joining me today in remembering Penny, and in continuing to lift her loved ones in prayer as they continue to heal with the loss  of a mom, a friend, a sister, a grandmother, a crafter.   

 Be sure to also stop by the Heartfelt Creations blog to view their tribute and leave a personal message.