Mar 4, 2016

Coming to My Stamping Studio

Hello Friends, i just wanted to update you on my weekend coming in June at My Stamping Studio in Windsor, Nova Scotia.  Kelly and I have been in communication and it has been decided that I will be working with four different collections from +Heartfelt Creations the entire weekend.

This weekend will be full of colouring techniques; molding, shaping and layering.  I can share with you the collections we will be working with Sunrise Lily, Sugar Hollow, Coffee Talk and a brand new release i cannot share with you yet.  But trust me, it will be one class you will not want to miss out on, .  I will be doing two -three card card classes;(Coffee Talk and Sugar Hollow)  one layout class(Sunrise Lily) and one album class.(new release)

Here are a couple peeks at what you will see in the workshops throughout the weekend.

From the Sugar Hollow Collection




From the Coffee Talk Collection


From the Sunrise Lily Collection


and I can tell you the album class will be completed with a never before seen release.

All my classes will be precut for you, I will be sending Kelly an updated material list closer to the weekend. Looking forward to seeing you all soon!

Happy Scrapping

Karan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by today I really appreciate your comments.

Karan