Apr 20, 2016

Pocket Full of Berries

Hello Friends and welcome to my Blog today.  I have two cards to share with you today both using the new Berry Cafe Release from Heartfelt Creations. 

This collection is filled with strawberries and blossoms which is so perfect for Spring, my first card is using the Pocket Panel, which i thought was cute to have strawberries popping out.



My second card is design using the Beehive stamp and die along with the yummy strawberries and Blossoms. The denim pocket first appeared in the classic sunflower collection and they have brought it back in the Berry Cafe collection and i just love it!

----------------------------------------------

The second card, I use chipboard from Creative Embellishments; cut out the circle panel from the card and popped it ontop of the flourish chipboard.  
here is a detail of the second card for this week The blossoms and berries bring back some fond memories of strawberry picking in flieds where my Grandmother use to live. 


This collection is fabulous.  I have taught four workshops using this collection and the ladies just loved molding the blossoms and the berries.  

Instructions for both of these cards can be found on the Heartfelt Creations Blog today, 




Happy Scrapping


3 comments:

  1. both are Absolutely gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful! The berries are so lifelike, I feel like I could eat them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love your cards! If I was closer, I would sit in on one of your classes. Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today I really appreciate your comments.

Karan