Layout Product Challenge

Apr 8, 2009

I forgot to post about the layout challenge the girls and I had at the TSF Spring Retreat! We chose two groups of two to mystery shop the onsite store, they were to chose three pattern papers, cardstock and embellishments. They didnt know what the product was for. Joanne and Carolyn were one team, Mary and I were another. We chose the product by picking the right or left hand while Audrey held the bags behind her back. We were to create a double page layout using at least some of each of the product in the "kit" chosen by the mystery shoppers. So in our kit there was Prima papers, some K & Co Bling Flowers, some HS Bling, oh and we were allowed to use anything in our stash, good thing i brought a really good stash...so here are some detail shots of the layout that Mary and I deaigned together...I used my cricut to do the title, some glossy accents on the clouds and the final layout, my flash does the detail shots no justice! And Leta was the winner of our Layout, i didnt grab a photo of the winner sorry Leta, I wish i had!