★ Educator Tip over at Tattered Angels...

Apr 20, 2010

so today is my turn to show you a great tip on Tattered Angels Products over on the Educator Blog and I have come up with a great tip for you.

Scrapbooking on the wall has been a favorite altered item of mine for years and in the past, I have designed many wall art projects and given them away...but not this one... :))

I wondered how canvas might take to Glimmer Mist, and you know what i found out...its AWESOME....so i played around a little and came up with a beautiful 11x14 altered wall canvas. Drop on by the Educator Blog to find out how i created this project so you can create one yourself. Here are some sneak peeks....



I love how I was able to create a textured look by just using the Tattered Angel Glimmer Mists and paper towel.

This idea has also been turned into an upcoming class at Stamp Shack..using Graphic 45 papers( A Proper Gentleman) for a Fathers Day Project and lots of Tattered Angel Yumminess...stay tuned for further updates.....