★ Paradise Challenge 07

Mar 17, 2011


Its Friday... time to bring you another challenge from the Challenge Team over at Scrapbookers Paradise


The Inspiration came from Dana this week and she inspired a colour challenge


I have never been much of a pink fan, never mind, pink and blue on one project, so i found myself somewhat challenged for this one.....
I found some My Minds Eye Papers in my stash that were speaking to me, so this came together rather quickly. Here is my take on the challenge, photo was taken in Florida this past month on our family vacation..layout is also based on my sketch #43 over at Sketchabilities




My Minds Eye-Lost & Found-


Madison Avenue/Market Street Line-Decorative Brads,


--------------------------
be sure to visit the Design Team Blogs and check out what the rest of the

Design Team came up with, join in the fun, link your projects and you might be the next Paradise Player to join the Design Team in our next Challenge!

Allison Cope