footprints on my heart

Jan 8, 2012

family, especially our children, have a way of leaving their footprints on our heart.  My oldest, who will be 16 this year, is impressing me with glimpses of the young man he is becoming, and he truly leaves his mark on my heart. 

I put together this single page using Quick Quotes Damsel in Distress papers, some of which i had left over from my double page layout kit.  Lots of distressing, used QQ Amaretto Chalk Ink and Midnight confessions on the clock and chipboard letters.


The banner i made using bazzill cardstock and left over damsel in distress papers,
the chipboard letters are maya road.

i added a distress area, then used some ilets and twinery twine to finish the touches

the butterfly is also from Quick Quotes, love their frosted butterflies.I inked it using Amaretto Chalk ink.

the rose--spellbinders rose creations die, i followed a tutorial by Natasha  Aguirre which you can also find here on her blog.  I am lvoing how it turned out, alot of work for one flower but the end result is amazing and its also one of the first times i have found a flower tutorial where my flower actually looks like a rose, lol!!


I used Amaretto chalk ink on the edges of the petals, as well as glue gloss and fairy dust. thanks for dropping by! Happy Scrapping!