★ some exciting news

Jan 16, 2012


I am coming back to Stamp Shack in London!

thats right, its been a year since my designs have been in downtown London,


 and I am excited to share with you that my designs will be
available as workshops and taught by Sue...


 you will also see me in person teaching some workshops too :)


This kit is NOW SOLD OUT
the only way you will be able to purhase one is to attend
the class at Stamp Shack
Thurs Jan 26th! 6:30-9:00


 

Time with Family









this workshop showcases the Cherry Truffle line from Quick Quotes

 workshop is scheduled

Thursday, January 26th

6:30-9:00

call Sue to register your spot, kits are in a limited number

519-673-1823


************************
Create this beautiful keepsake for your
 sweet heart for Valentines Day

Saturday, January 28

1:00-4:00

Remembering Moments with You!

using the Printery Line from Prima


this kit is packed with Prima!
Designed by me will be instructed by Sue


















this workshop comes with a 16x16 frame which will showcase the layout

we will be creating--spots are limited!

cost is 45.00 (taxes included)

call Sue to book your spot

519-673-1823