★ some of my favorite kits from 2011

Jan 1, 2012


Just wanted to share one of my favorite kit designs i put together in 2011! This first fav, is called Where there is love, there is Family-designed using Teresa Collins World Traveler Line





i enjoy using corrugated board alot on my layouts and painting it with gesso and misting and inking. There are some fab details


im not one to just stick a title out there, i like the title to be part of the design to blend in with my elements the way i have done here on the heart.


or this 4x8 tag, that i designed into a flip tag, and used part of the top flip for a base of my subtitle.  This was a popular workshop and I love how it turned out!

**********

Another of my favorite kit designs from 2011 was using the Damsel in Distress Line from Quick Quotes. showcasing photos of my oldest son, Elijah.







the unique details and handcutting lended to showcase these photos and I created my title again, based on my elements on the 4x8 tag




by handcutting out the word Heart from one of the papers, and adding music notes twill to match the paper, tied it all together.  This was a sold out workshop!

********

I am currently working on some new workshops for 2012--watch the blog for details, and dates!