An Altered Canvas

May 13, 2012

 Good Morning Scrappers-Happy Mothers Day to all the moms who drop by and read my blog.  I hope your day is extra Special and your favorite people spoil you!

I wanted to share with you a project that I created this weekend while i was away at my most Favorite Scrapbooking Retreat-Memories Manor in St Clair Michigan. I have been coming here since 2009 and it is by far the BEST spot to go to for any crafter for a weekend away.  I highly recomment it.

My Project-- Its a beautiful project using Olde Curiosity Shoppe Line from Graphic 45.  Lots of details, from Graphic 45, Quick Quotes and it will be a fun workshop where you will have the opportunity to play with Liquitex Metallic Paints, crafters Workshop Masks, Maya road and October Afternoon Mists.
here is a sneak peek! date coming soon!


This will be at least a 3 hr workshop, hope to see you there!