copics where have you been?

May 23, 2012

so i headed into my scrap room today to finish up some projects.  I had every intention of creating a card for May Inspiration for Quick Quotes. Well, i created the wrong style that was posted for the Design Team (ha) so lucky for you im sharing it here today.

It has been forever since i dug out my Copic Markers, i think its been over 6 months since i last sat down and played with them, i felt it was due time I did that.  I went on the hunt for some cute digital images and found this one at Christy Kroll also known as Tiddly Inks.  This is the first time i coloured digital images printed on my printer, gosh was i being brave today.....imagine if it didnt work ( i really need to refresh my copic stamp collection, ones i have are, well, old) :P


I wanted to use copic colours that went with the paper i had chosen from Quick Quotes.

To begin with my card, i used the Spellbinders Grand Calibur Labels 11 die to create my shaped card, Pattern paper is from Quick Quotes Julie je T'aime 200 Paper, and i used Powder Puff Chalk Ink Very Berry to stamp my sentiment. also used Picot Edge Circles by Spellbinders. twine is from The Twinery!


its such a cute shaped card, and being i haven't coloured in so long,
i now want to go colour some more!

Happy Copic-ing :)