sneak peeks!

May 24, 2012

greetings fellow scrappers,

hope you are enjoying the awesome weather we have been having here in south western Ontario. I am sure looking forward to getting out in our fifth wheel trailer and camping this summer. ( im not sure our boys share that same sentiment, but this too shall pass) I have been searching the net for new spots to venture into, and some of our favs are already booked for the long weekend, gosh i need to be better organised next year and book the weekends in March...( making a mental note now)

I have  been working on some projects for Quick Quotes for June and I wanted to share some sneak peeks.   I am trying to stay ahead as I am heading to CHA in Chicago in July. ( yes, woo hoo)

I dont often share sneak peeks, but im really happy with my projects. so here they are...( the peeks, not the projects, ha)

I have been selected to create projects with Club Q for Quick Quotes for June...look at this sneak peek, really thrilled how this one turned out...


June Challenge at Quick Quotes...


im really excited to share these proejcts with you, and cant wait to post my challenge for June. 
I will have an indepth tutorial for you to follow!
so stay tuned to the blog for my Quick Quotes Blog Challenge coming June 1st,
Happy Scrapping