★ Moments in Time and G45

May 22, 2012

 Good Morning Scrappers:

Hope you all enjoyed your long weekend this past weekend here in Ontario.  The weather was fabulous and hubby and I managed to get alot done.  We also celebrated my youngest son's 13th Birthday, gosh hard to believe my baby is 13 already!

I had shared last week a project with you that I designed as a workshop  for Scrappin Great Deals for June, and thought, hmm, i wonder if Graphic 45 would like to see it! So i submitted it to their online gallery hoping it might get accepted!  I logged onto their gallery this morning, and there it was!






I used Graphic 45 Olde Curiosity Shoppe line ) papers, stickers, chipboard) along with Quick Quotes Laser Cut Clock, Maya Road and October Afternoon Mists!  The flatboard canvas was painted with metallic paints and I used Crafters Workshop templates to add some features. The picture doesnt do this project justice, there are layers of Graphic 45 goodness on this project!

Would you  like  to join me and create this beautiful off the page project? I have it scheduled as a workshop at Scrappin Great Deals for June 12th, its a evening workhsop and I have scheduled 3 hours for you to complete it. This will be a perfect project for family photos or any sepia, black and whites you wish to showcase.  Keep it for yourself or give it away just in time for Fathers Day!

hope to see you there!