Club Q at Quick Quotes

Jun 19, 2012

Good Morning Scrappers:
For the month of June, i have been selected to work with the Club Q kits from Quick Quotes. Here is my second project that I designed using the kit. I used tahiti chalk ink on all the pages.


i took one of the tags and traced it out on corrugated cardboard, painted it white, then added tahiti ink for detail.  used maya road canvas banner and chipboard letters

side detail shot


 its a mini album, I used the tags and materinal that was in the kit, I added some corrugated cardboard to the front of one of the tags and the last tag in the book,  for added detail.

page 1 and 2
the scallop border was used along with some tahiti ink, i made a pinwheel and added some buttons

page 3 and 4
a couple more pin wheels were made and again, the tags were coloured with tahiti chalk ink

pages 5 and 6
I used one of the photo frames and the fence on these pages. Used the pre cut flowers

back of page 6 in the album i just left plain.
Hope this project has inspired you to create more projects with your Club Q kit!

Happy Scrapping!