★ Club Q at Quick Quotes

Jun 6, 2012

Good Morning Scrappers:
For the month of June, i have been selected to work with the Club Q kits from Quick Quotes. Here is my first project that I designed using the kit.




i had hand cut all those flowers, added some frosted flourishes and punched out some butterflies. 




i  cut some pennants in different widths and lengths and popped them with foam adhesive.   I used my 2 inch scallop circle punch, punched out some scallop circles, folded them in half and added them on top of the current banner. added a couple buttons and twine for detail. I added a tag from the altered kit and used it as a photo mat in the layout.



I felt the pinwheel flower in the kit would be perfect for my design,

so i just added a clear button and some twinery twine.



i painted some maya road chipboard letters and adhered them to some pennants i cut. there is also some toille in amongst the hand cut flowers.  Hope i have inspired you to see the Club Q kit in a whole new way :)



Happy Scrapping!