★ file folders and Quick Quotes

Jun 11, 2012

Happy Monday Scrappers!

Its going to be another warm day in my area! These are the days im grateful for central air.  I hope you have the opportunity to stay cool and are not affected by smog adviseries.


This morning, I wanted to share with you a double page layout.  This was a kit that I designed using Quick Quotes Damsel in Distress Line. It was a popular kit and workshop and it is now completely SOLD OUT!




These are photos of my oldest son Elijah that i captured on one of our camping trips last summer, gosh time flies and i see in these photos how

 much he has already changed in 10 months.
i used a 8.5x11 file folder in this kit and covered it with Wild Honey Distress Stain. 







Wild Honey seemed to match this line perfectly.







I hand cut the word "heart" from one of the papers, added a 4x8 tag, used a pinwheel die cut, punched some butterflies and leaf vines added some great detail.

I hope this double pager inspires you to create something beautiful!

Happy Scrapping!