**Cracklin Rose**--In Loving Memory

Jul 1, 2012

when i received my DT box from Quick Quotes that would contain new summer releases  i couldnt believe my eyes.  I was sent the Cracklin Rose line and oh my gosh..it was right up my alley ( im sure they knew that) ha! and i was so excited to dig in. 

After going through the itty bitty heritage vellum quotes, i found one that said, in loving memory.  I was lead to create a memory piece of my mom, who i recently lost in February. 


This new line Cracklin Rose is just incredible.  its so very versitile as the rest of my projects for the month of july will show, but for this one, being im the first DT member out for July, with a brand new release, i really wanted to make this one Special!


i started off with a memory box from graphic 45 and the new cracklin rose line from Quick Quotes.  I felt i needed to make this very flowery, as there are some beautiful images of roses on the papers and i wanted to blend some  prima flowers for added detail, along with a chipbaord clock from Kaiser Craft, a chipboard flourish from Dusty Attic.




Quick Quotes laser cut butterflies are fab, and i love how they ink up so beautifully!

 The rhinestone ribbon, came in my kit, i love it!


the colours in this line remind me of vintage, and some
black and white photos were perfect!



album view at a glance from the back.  yeah thats what i said when i saw the line too!! I am thrilled to have been given the opportunity to work with it, its now one of my favs.  move over cherry truffle!! :) :)

i wanted to make sure i could still close the album,  i had to really change things for the inside and I actually had to remove some embellies as it wasnt closing for me. 
All those tags contain vellum verses from Hertiage Itty Bitty Vellum Quotes
that I felt were my thoughts exactly and i wanted to use them in the project.
I hope one of your favorites will be Cracklin Rose and it is now, one of mine!
Happy Scrapping!

products used:
Graphic 45-Memory Box Album, Prima Flowers (Printery) Kasier Kraft wood clock,
Dusty Attic Chipboard, felt from my stash, October Afternoon Alpha Stickers,
MFT Leafy Die,