Sketches-- Design Team Call

Jul 13, 2012

Good Morning Friends

I wanted to post this here on my blog in case you didnt know.  I design my own card and layout sketches and  manage two successful sketch blogs.  I have two international teams who create projects based on the sketches i design and we have bi weekly reveals (15th and 30th) of every month.

Sketchabilities-is based on a 12x12 sketch which i provide and the designers are welcome to submit a paper project based on the sketch--



Cardabilities-is based on a card sketch which i provide and the designers are welcome to submit a paper project based on the sketch provided. 



Both blogs are running DT Calls form now until August 12th! drop on by and take a peek to see if this is something that might interest you and send me your submission!

Happy Scrapping!