cherish every moment

Aug 16, 2012

we all try to do that, cherish each and every moment we have with our families, our children and grandchildren.  Its hard to believe our grand daughter is over a year old now, time seems to fly by  when you least expect it.

I have designed a new workshop for all my local customers who have come to my home in the past,  This project features the new Rondelle collection from Prima.  In this workshop we will be playing a bit with Pan Pastels, Gesso and Twinkling H2o's.  Its a beautiful keepsake, if i do say so myself and filled with all things Prima. here are some sneak peeks.



Everything will be provided, just bring an apron, and your basic tool kit which should include an edge distressor & strong liquid dhesive and please do not wear white. 
Workshop is Scheduled for
Thursday Sept 6,
at 7:00 in my home! 
I have room for 11 scrappers!
or email me here to reserve a kit:
Any kits not sold out my workshop will be placed online for purchase!