★ Christmas Workshop-Quick Quotes

Sep 27, 2012

Good Morning Girlfriends:

Its already Thursday and the week is just flying by, tomorrow we have our first PA Day in our area for the boys! They are excited that they will have a short school week, actually they will have one for the next two weeks due to our Canadian Thanksgiving!

I wanted to share a workshop image that I will be teaching at Scrappin Great Deals in November.  We have it scheduled for Sat, Nov 17th from 11:00-2:00.  its a christmas album which will showcase any family christmas photos beautifully! You can also gift this to someone special too :D





I have limited kit numbers for this class(25) (8 kits have now been pre sold) and the sample will be in the store soon :D..I just wanted to share a sneak peek with you as I know many have been wondering what Kim and I have been talking about!

Be sure to Give Marie a call and ask to be put on the list,  i think this is going to be a popular one :D