★ Christmas Memories-December Workshop

Oct 27, 2012

so while browsing for christmas lines through my supplier, i came across twigs and Berry by Kasiercraft, i remember seeing it at CHA Summer, but didnt order it, after browsing their blog and checking out what their design team did with it, i thought, this is so me and brought in the line.

I attended a crop last night at SGD's with the full intention of nailing down my december workshop as my order had arrived and here are some sneaks. I am so impressed with the way this layout turned out and the comments i received today in the store, just made my day!


This will be a three hour workshop, being offered


Saturday, December 15, from 11:00-3:00
--extra time alloted just in case


book your seat now, sign ups began today with the sneak in the store so im confident it will do well.





There is alot of layering on this beautiful keepsake, you will need your foam dots for sure! We will be playing with Radiant Rain-Solar Gold - my newest addiction from Creative Imaginations.











vintage photo distress ink and a blending tool!









you cant see it in this photo, but all those flourishes are covered in radiant rain.













Please join me in creating this one of a kind, two pager which your family will enjoy, for years to come.  This layout will showcase beautifully in the awesome wood frames that Sheila has hand made by a local carpenter and what an incredible christmas gift the entire package would make.





see you Decemebr 15th at 11:00!!