★ Smoky Mountain Memories-{Want2Scrap}

Mar 30, 2013

Good Morning Scrappy Friends. this is my first official project as a Design Team Member for Want2Scrap®. I am so thrilled to be part of such a fabulous team and I look forward to inspiring you with my projects.
here are some brief instructions on how i completed this project!

I applied a coat of gesso to each and every page. I then cut cardstock to size to fit each page. Edged all edges of the cardstock, then inked, and stamped some script images on the cardstock and sewed each layer of cardstock onto each page in the album.

w2s-smoky mountains 004


I realize the album shows the first page as having such a delicate edge to it, but i thought by placing one of the larger pages first, it will protect these delicate edges from being damaged. I used my Silhouette to create all the titles in the album. Here is an image of what the album looks like when you open the cover.

album at a glance

be sure to drop by the Want2Scrap Blog for more details :D
Want2Scrap Products
Retro Corrugated Album
Chipboard Sentiments-Words of Love
Want2Srap Bling-White Pearl Swirl


Partner Products:
Beacon 3N1 Adhesive

Other Products:
Gesso
Bazzill Cardstock
Twinery Twine
Kaiserkraft wood clock
Maya Road- Canvas Heart, Antique Key, Kraft envelope, trinket pins, kraft clocks
Unity Stamp-itty bitty
Quick Quotes Chalk Inks,
Silhouette-for titles
Melissa Frances kraft envelope
Martha Stewart Punch
Prima Marketing-Natures Garden Collection Papers