★ I Love You-{Want2Scrap}

Jun 13, 2013

I wanted to share another layout with you today.  Want2Scrap has some pretty incredible chipboard die cuts and one of my favorites is the Chipboard Charlies Birdcage.  I also sued the White Pearl Swirls ( love this bling, Want2Scrap cannot keep it in stock its so incredibly popular) Did you know that you can colour the Want2Scrap bling to match your projects ?

want2scrap i love you 001

I did just that in this layout using some glimmer glam from Tattered Angels. I also used the glam on the Fancy Tags Two Nestabling.

The birdcage was first painted with gesso, set aside to dry, I then inked it a bit with amaretto Chalk ink from Quick Quotes and touched and dabbed with Viva Stamp Paint-Copper.


want2scrap i love you 007


The Fancy Tags Two Die from Spellbinders-was also inked with amaretto and the fancy


edges were dabbed with Viva Stamp Paint-Copper and i wanted them to look vintage and rustic and weathered, so only a few of them have the an actual shape, the rest i spent more time trying to bend the paper to achieve the end result.


want2scrap i love you 003


Want2Scrap also has these fabulous charms! I managed to grab me a few of my favorites when they were recently at CK in Buffalo and that heart you see on the top of the birdcage was dabbed with Viva Stamp Paint (Copper) and i rubbed it into all the tiny crevices of the heart . i love how it turned out. I used some of the Sleek Strip Pearls into the center of the die cut flowers and added some stickles for added detail.


I hope i have inspired you today to use those fabulous birdcages in a new way!


Want2Scrap Products:


White Pearl SwirlsSleek Strip PearlsHeart CharmsFancy Tags Two NestablingCharlies Birdcage Chipboard


Cross Promotional Partners:


Heartfelt Creations Exclusive Dies:  Vintage Florals, Bella Rose


Heartfelt Creations-Timeless Floral Paper


Heartfelt Creations-Vintage Floral Stamps


Other Products:


Quick Quotes Chalk Inks, Viva Stamp Paint, Stickles