★ Seeking Adventure {Quick Quotes}

Jun 28, 2013

Hello everyone:--summer has finally started in my neck of the woods, and that only means that another school year has come to a close for my boys. Elijah is heading into grade 12 ( gosh i cannot believe i just typed that) and my youngest, is going into grade 9. I still cannot believe this school year has gone by so quickly, its almost like a blink of an eye, which is why its so important for me to continue to capture those special moments of my family.

Today im sharing a layout with you that i created using the Be bold Collection. This is a bright and fun collection which can be used for anything summer, especially anything to do with beach and water..this past February i was able to capture some pretty incredible photos of my boys at the Gulf of Mexico near Panama City, Florida.  We were all amazed at how white the sand was there, it was like salt and so soft to walk in bare feet.

the following photo is of my youngest, wave jumping and having a good time, it was a bit cooler then we anticipated, but it was still so much fun to jump the waves and watch the boys have fun together.

SNAOutForPub

im so thrilled at how this turned out, there are many layers to to that cannot be captured on camera, the surfboards have a UTEE technique created on them which i will show you how i did later on.

few more detail shots.


my UTEE Tutorial---until next time--Happy Scrapping!


 

Quick Quotes Products:
Be Bold 100, 200, 300, 400, 500, 700
Be Bold Chipboard Die Cut
Chalk Ink-Tahiti, Mocha Mama

Other Products:
UTEE-Ranger
silhouette to cut the flourishes
martha stewart punches-border
splash of colour-silks glazes
tim holtz tissue tape