★ you are a blessing to me (Creative Embellishments)

Mar 9, 2014

Hello fellow scrappers, its my turn to host the Creative Embellishments blog and today,  i have a card  to share with you.



I cut the panel to size by placing the floral ovals isnet over the panel and cutting it out. , Then I set the panel in between two sets of floral ovals from Spellbinders. for this card i used the 6x6 Moroccan Lattice panel, I just covered it with gesso, let it dry then added some mini bling

Heartfelt Creations vintage floret die was used to make the flowers and the floral vine is a Cherry Lynn flourish die.

until next time : Happy Scrapping.

Creative Embellishments: - 6x6 Moroccan Lattice

Other Products: 

Cosmo Cricket Baby Jane 6x6 Paper Pad; Cherry Lynn flourish die; Heartfelt Creations Vintage Floret Die; Spellbinders: floral Ovals. Want2Scrap Bling.