★ Capture the Moments {Creative Embellishments}

Apr 30, 2014

its the beginning of the month and time for another challenge brought to you by the Design Team over at Creative Embellishments.  This month, we have a sketch and a inspiration photo .and here is my take on the sketch

capture the moment main

My take on the sketch, allowed me to just focus my area of the photo. Adding more layers of paper for dimension The inspiration photo, when i was first looking at it, i thought of spring and flowers., so i thought i would die cut some flowers stamp and mold them.


I added flowers using heartfelt creation dies. The title (Capture the Moment), was coloured with chalk inks, then heat set, then i used UTEE as a finish. the 6x6 background ( circle lattice panel) was my take on the stamped background from the sketch. This is a recent photo of my hubby and our grandson. Looking in the same direction, i was so happy to have captured that moment :D

Be sure to drop on by and join in the fun, there is always a gift certificate to be won if you join in the fun :D

Materials Used:

Creative Embellishments

Capture the Moment, Circle lattice Panel,

Other Products:

Heartfelt Creations Balmy Breeze Collection; Vintage Floret Die, matching stamp, Quick Quotes chalk ink; UTEE; walnut stain distress ink; maya road kraft envelope, craft 5x7 envelope;