★ I Love You {Creative Embellishments}

Apr 24, 2014

Happy Friday everyone! Last day of the week and I am sure we are all looking forward to the weekend. Karan here to share a layout with you that i created  using some fabulous chipboard from Creative Embellishments. This is one of my first layouts done right on a 12x12 piece of chipboard. This layout is full of love, or, hearts i mean :)



I love the Tattered Angels four step paint system and this  one is Birch. it created such a subtle tone for me to use the photo of my two boys from Panama City, Florida from 2013. I have scrapped that photo many times and i still love it.  Here are some detail shots. so all my chipboard pieces where adhered with gel medium, then entire layout was gessod. this allowed me a clean surface for my colour choice.


I added a hand to the steampunk ornament 


the showered with love border is shown off beautifully with the added mist drips and paint splatters. the 6x6 Hearts Panel i cut into pieces and have part of it here under my photo for added dimension. I then stamped randomly around the edge with the distressed grid stamp. Hope i have inspired you to use more hearts on your next project.

Creative Embellishments Products:

Steampunk OrnamentShowered with Love Border; Flourish Set 15;  6x6 Hearts Panel;  Distressed Grid Stamp; I Love You
  
 Other Products: Prima Marketing Flowers; trim and metal finding. Tattered Angels four step paint system; memento black ink; natural hemp;

Happy Scrapping!