★ My Year with Heartfelt Creations

Aug 12, 2014

It has been an amazing Journey with Heartfelt Creations.  I know my style has changed over the past year and I feel so honoured to have been given this opportunity this past year to design with their incredible stamps, paper collections and dies.

With the Design Team Call now announced for their next term, and Voting now underway for their returning Designers I thought i would  create a video filled with some of my favorite projects from this past year.


If my work has inspired you, i would love it if you would drop on by their blog and vote for your favorite designers - five or more can be voted for and you can find that link in this post under " Vote for your Fav0urite Designers" http://www.heartfeltcreations.us/blog/?blogID=320

Thank you for the visit :D

Karan!